Nuffnang.

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Autumn in Seoul 2019

It's my nth time going back to Seoul... I do believe that Seoul is my hometown... This round I brought my boyf along as it's his first time going to Seoul. This considers an impromptu trip because the army discharge of my favorite artist, GD falls on my birthday. So I asked the bf should we plan a trip to Seoul to celebrate GD's army discharge and also my birthday. He agreed and here we are hahahaha. I didn't bring my camera along, so all photos were taken using iPhone and from Instastory. 

We took Airasia because when I bought the tickets that time was quite cheap, so ok la. My flight's timing was very odd because want cheap ma... 7:50am flight, back KL 9:00am.


23rd Oct 2019

Morning flight to Seoul ~


Reached Seoul around 3pm something. We went to redeem my sim card where I bought from Klook at the designated counter. 

We stayed in an Airbnb located in Donggyo-dong, Hongdae area. The area here is quiet and comfortable. Very near to subway station (both Exit 5 & 6 are near), and walking distance to Hongdae Main Street. Not far but acceptable. 

The room only fits 1 to 2 people max. It's a bit small, but it provides all the basic amenities that we need.  







Brought bf to my favorite restaurant, CHOMA! 

24th Oct 2019

We took Korean Air to Busan because the flight ticket price same as KTX.

I stayed at Dublin Hotel, Seomyeon. Short walking distance from the subway station. A lot of restaurants around this area.



My friend recommend me this restaurant, must eat GUK-BAP in BUSAN!

Strolled around Haeundae Beach and it's raining that's right.

25th Oct 2019

Popped in some random restaurant for breakfast. This is Kalguksu (Pan Mee).

Haedong Yonggungsa Temple. Coming here was a challenge because it's somewhere far. I just followed those instructions found in other people's blogs.







Stayed around an hour plus, and the took at least 40 minutes back to the city. Next stop, Gamcheon Cultural Village.




I was looking at a cat.


26th Oct 2019 (IT'S MY BIRTHDAY)

It was also the day for GD's army discharge!!!


It was our last day in Busan. Time to head back to Seoul.

We wanted to try the famous GUK-BAP restaurant at Seomyeon but it was so crowded, so we decided to try the restaurant beside it. 

There's this famous pink grass that is so popular that time at the Haneul Park (Sky Park). According to some sources, the last time of admission was 24th Oct 2018. Hence, we don't get the chance to visit the one in Seoul. So I saw from a friend's Instagram, there's actually one park that has pink grass in Busan! It was quite near to the airport. Before we off to the airport, we brought our luggage along to this park.

Yayy, pink grasses!

We reached back in Seoul around 7pm-ish. Put down our luggage back in Airbnb, then walked to Sinchon to have my favorite chicken soup! Dalk-han-ma-ri (direct translate in one chicken lol)

Basically is chicken soup, one or half chicken, tteokbokki (rick cake), can either add rice or kalguksu. Both yummy.

27th Oct 2019

Mandatory shot.

We eventually wanted to head to a local restaurant to eat, but they were closed. So, we went to CHOMA for brunch. After that, we headed to Garosugil for a shopping day!

My favorite candle shop, Soohyang! 

Jay Chou's milk tea shop, Machi Machi. 



Dinner at this local restaurant. I actually found this from Xiao Hong Shu (Red app).

Fake Me 

28th Oct 2019

Booked a trip to Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Bike, Petite France through Klook. I've been to Nami Island before few years back, but this round because I brought a newbie with me, and he wanted to try the rail bike, so I booked this trip so we get to visit all three places.

On the ship to Nami Island. 

It was so crowded :( so hard to take a nice shot without people being in the background.

Had to take an upshot.





This trip includes lunch for us, Dalkgalbi.

Next stop after lunch was Gangchon Rail Bike, but I didn't take any photos. 

(Photo from Korea Tourism Organization)

Next, Petite France. It was a very small place actually. Always thought this place is huge :O


29th Oct 2019

We had brunch at this local restaurant that my friend brought me during January. The restaurant owner is generous as most of his customers are students. Prices wise also affordable for the proper meal. 

Initially, I wanted to visit Gyeongbokgung but they are closed on every Tuesday, so I changed my plan, we went to Deoksugung Palace. 



After that, we went to Ikseon-dong. A very cultural/old school place.


Popped in a random kalguksu restaurant that turns out pretty famous though. 



Dinner was BBQ and it's awesome!! No photos cause I took it with a boomerang D; their beef slice and porrkk so damn nice!

30th Oct 2019

Brunch was Jjimdak (Stew Chicken)


Personalized perfume! Women's favorite. Too many types of scent to choose D:

This is bomb! Egg Drop toast. Definitely better than Isaac Toast.

The whole afternoon I'm actually busy shopping for the last minute. Went to Lotte Duty-Free department store to get my mum's Stretch Angel bag. Boyf gifted me a Dior purse which I wanted and got myself an MCM sling bag!

After buying all the stuffs, we went back to our Airbnb to leave all items in the room and headed out to have the same BBQ for dinner again. Firstly, it was very nice and secondly, we have no idea what to eat.

YG Building yo! Brought my boyf here because he's a YG fan. 


31st Oct 2019

It was just a random day before we headed back to KL.
















We had Jokpal (Pig's hand) for dinner.

Nyu Nyu, wholesale store for accessories.

1st Nov 2019

Reality.

-

We were supposed to go to Seoul again in March 2020, but all plans ruined because of Covid-19. So, here am I wishing that I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment