Nuffnang.

Monday, February 10, 2020

Taiwan 2018 : South to North

OMG, after one year only I'm able to post this. Actually, this post has been sitting in my draft box for more than a year but I didn't bother posting it hahaha. Since I always wanted to record down places that I have been, so no matter how I will also blog about my trip.

So on 27/10/2019, I went to Taiwan with a bunch of friends. We took Airasia to Kaoshiung, then drive all the way to Taipei. In between, we have been to a few cities. Hence, please continue to read ^^

Mandatory shot for every trip




Our stay in Kaoshiung




Ci Jin Rainbow Church (旗津彩虹教堂)




Ci Jin Wind Turbine Park (旗津风车公园)

Liu He Night Market (高雄六合夜市)

Kaoshiung Guan Di Temple (高雄关帝庙)

Tower of Light (光之塔)

Kenting (垦丁)

Cape No.7's attraction house (海角七号-阿嘉的家)

Kenting National Parl (鹅銮鼻公园)

Taiwan Southernmost Point (台湾最南点观海平台)


Fo Guang Shan (佛光山)

Matchy matchy in 台南


M.E.ME BALL


Da Dong Night Market, Tainan (大东夜市,台南)

Taiwan Glass Gallery (玻璃妈祖庙)

Lugang Mazu Temple (彰化鹿港天后宫)

Eight Trigram Mountains Buddha Landscape (八卦山大佛)

Tiger Sugar @ Feng Jia Night Market (老虎糖 逢甲夜市 台中)

Qing Jing Farm (清境农场)


Rao He Night Market (饶河夜市 台北)

Chun Yang (春阳茶事 西门町)

National Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall (中正纪念堂)

TAIPEI 101

NBA STORE TAIPEI 

STAGE XiMenDing 西门町

Longshan Temple (龙山寺)

Dan Shui Old Street (淡水老街)

STAY REAL TAIPEI

- THE END -

No comments:

Post a Comment