Nuffnang.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

X-Men

After tuition, went to Midvalley to celebrate Fanny's birthday. We watched X-Men First Class. Quite nice though and i'm waiting for Transformer 3. My bestfriend gonna watch with me! :D End of June. Omg, still got so long & B2ST fanmeeting.

X-Men First Class' poster

I like the avatar girl, in her real people. And i found out that the agent inside is the one who acted in Insidious as the mother of the children. I didnt notice when i watch the movie.

Transformer 3's poster

-

Currently addicted to Infinite's Can You Smile. Its a very nice song. Recommended :) thanks to Wenli for intro me this song. The remake is nicer than the original.

Infinite ; Can You Smile (Remake)


Bigbang ; Candy

-27 days to B2ST fanmeeting!-

No comments:

Post a Comment