Nuffnang.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Finally one week of school passed. Been suffering on waking up in the morning. Another 5 more months we're going to leave school life. What would it be that time? And yea, our accounts teacher told us a great new today. NS's list gonna announce or reveal on July 1st. Awesome much, why do they choose that day? -_- Ruin my mood for BEAST. Anyway, i'll still enjoy myself for Beast.

I've joined a contest from Digi stated that Win a chance to see BIGBANG & 2NE1 in Singapore. i'm totally gonna use a lot of internet these days because i doesn't want to make my bill go high. Will kena bomb yknow? I hope i can win it. As my luck, i know its impossible, but i do hope my luck will change. Same as BEAST fanmeet, hope there's suprise ;)


Camwhore with my lil sister.

-

My BIGBANG Special Edition album finally arrived.


the one where the cd located its damn awesome.


i got GD's YG Family Card :D < 3

-

F(x) released repackage album 'Hot Summer.' The song quite nice though. But need to listen to a few times.


- 14 days till BEAST fanmeeting -

No comments:

Post a Comment