Nuffnang.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

. . .

Went for karaoke today with Jia Ee. I've craving for quite long and i got a chance to scream. Our time was quite short because she need to go home early :( last outing will be until school holiday ends. After that i'm not gonna go out except for Transformer 3, Harry Potter & B2ST Fanmeeting. These the only day i'll go out and relax.

Brought myself another Bigbang Show teee. Happpyyy!

Bigbang poster for the t-shirts.

And i brought this ;

GD's

and today i brought this ;

I dunno who wore this but it looks nice.


(red circle) Hyun Woo, mc from Music Bank have this shirt and he's a fan of Bigbang.


And my awesome brother gonna buy me this :D
Daesung's.

-nowplaying : Mr Taxi ; SNSD-
gonna collect all the bigbang tees? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment