Nuffnang.

Friday, April 18, 2014

불도장 Buldojang @ Desa Sri Hatamas

Ever since i've came back from Seoul during January, i miss eating 짬뽕 (Spicy Seafood Noodle) from 초마 (Cho Ma). Cho Ma is a Korean Chinese Restaurant located at Hongdae, Seoul. GD used to go there for their foods! So one day i tweeted i miss eating jjambbong, my korean friend who stays in KL recommend me this Korean Chinese Restaurant in KL. I didn't know this type of restaurant exist in KL! Cause mostly korean restaurants in KL are more into BBQ stuff.

On one friday (which i totally forgot which date), i asked my friend, Fiona to tag along with me to try this restaurant. I was somehow kinda crazy (that's what i think), drove all the way to Sri Hatamas. I consider myself brave cause i've never been there before and just went there to try one food. HAHA!

Anyway, i managed to survive driving there. This restaurant called 불도장 (Buldojang). I ordered jjambbong and my friend ordered jjajangmyun. The taste are slightly different than Cho Ma but it's okay as long as i get to eat it.

okay, i miss eating this already.

Jjajangmyun!

Their address: Lot 16, Level 1, Jalan 24/70A, Desa Sri Hatamas, Kuala Lumpur, Sri Hatamas, 50480

No comments:

Post a Comment