Nuffnang.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

130824 CNBLUE Blue Moon World Tour in Malaysia

Last Saturday (August 24th), I went to CNBLUE's concert held in KL. I've met them before during GDA and this is my second time meeting them! Somehow this was one of the most torturing concert ever because i had to go early to line up so i can secure the front seats :/ normal i would just buy the numbered seating but oh well. Reached the stadium around 12PM and wait for Gjie to come. 

Around 6PM they started to let fans entered the stadium. I was physically and mentally exhausted while waiting to enter the stadium. So the moment i entered the stadium while waiting, i feel like failing asleep already. The concert started at 7.30PM with some local artist who did the opening. CNBLUE came out at 7.45PM. To be honest, i was kinda bored throughout the concert because i don't know what songs they were singing (failed as a fan). I came back alive when they started doing encore where all the title/famous songs were sang. The security at my area was super duper strict that i can't even take photos/video! -_- But somehow the lightning wasn't that good also though. Only managed to record it using my phone so it's like super far. I wanted to upload it on Youtube but i'm so lazyyyy! >__< 

Managed to take some shots during their ending because the securities wasn't thereeeee! Here's some of my photos. Enjoyyyyyyyyy!











No comments:

Post a Comment