Nuffnang.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Pheww.

Finally one of the assignment is done and one more to be done :( College life is just all about assignment :/ When would we be having normal life? :( I miss my sempurna peeps! Anyway i'm not here to complain about anything, eventhough i sound like :p been addicted to Taetiseo's Baby Steps :D It's seriously an awesome song. And i'm currently kinda like this new drama, Love Rain by Jang Keun Suk and Yoona. It's a nice lovely drama.

a present for myself to finish my assignment on time! :D

-
Gonna off topic for now. Bigbang recently become the ambassador for Jeju Airlines. And they have this plane with Bigbang's photo outside. I wish i could sit on the plane one day :D





and lastly, my lovely boy! :D <3




that's all for todays' post :) annyeong!

No comments:

Post a Comment