Nuffnang.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

BIGBANG IS COMING TO MALAYSIA!

Bigbang's official facebook has confirm that Bigbang Alive Tour will be held in Malaysia. The official details have not been release yet. I'm like a happy girl now :D I told my mum that they are coming and my mum allow me to go. She didn't say it's a waste of money this time. I think she know i love them so much :D The last time i went to Super Show 3, she said it's a waste of money cause i bought the RM400++ seat. This time she didn't say anything, instead, she say 'you go la'. Awesome right? First time my mum didn't complain about the money i'm gonna spend on them. Thank you mummy! Malaysia suppose to be the last stop for Asia Tour, but now they added Hong Kong after Malaysia -_- waeyo?! Nevermind, i'm gonna meet Kwon Ji Yong AGAIN! :D

Thats all, bye! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment