Nuffnang.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

UNBELIEVABLE!



OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!


Freaking gorverment gave me false hope on Sunday night -_- damn suprised that i saw my name was on the net. *National Service's website* Seriously, i want my result on the first time! Why must them even choose girl to go for National Service. Thats no point for it and ITS NOT FREAKING IMPORTANT! You can't force people to go by jail them. Wtheck much, what kind of rules is this! D:

Anyway, my mum call me go. Such a nice mum right. But i doesn't want due to the dorm with no air-cond, and no water heater. I think i can survive with that. Pfffttt.

Saw Jolyn's post about NS sounds interesting but still i doesn't want to go for it D: oh my lord, can you put everyone of us in the same camp or at least 1 or 2 friends. That would be more easy to communicate :( I'll pray that all of us from our school will at least put in the same camp with another want and i also pray that we will get awesome place and not bored place.

Alright, gonnnnnnna go now. Depressed much srsly.

No comments:

Post a Comment