Nuffnang.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

B2ST Fan Meeting Asia Tour 2011

The wonderful day arrived ;)

Beast rock Sunway Lagoon with their fan meeting in Malaysia on the July 1st. I was totally crazy almost the ending. I miss them so much, they should come back again! Alright, imma start off my story :)

On friday, which is the fanmeeting day, i went to school. I wasn't paying much attention at class ( they don't really have class that day cause everyone was busy preparing for Entrepreneur's Day). Waiting the time passed its seriously hard because ... i dunno.

-

Reached Sunway by 4 something and met up with Jiaee, Michelle, Yi Ning and Vivian. We decided to go to FullHouse to had my dinner since i didnt eat my dinner at home. Alright, normally what do people do when they reach FullHouse? Camwhore :)



with Jiaee & Michy


Michy








The view of the stage from Sunway Hotel.




with Yi Ning.



Vivian, Karmun & Jiaee





-

Lining up to go in.



We're rich kid huh? ;P

-

Collecting my merchandise. Phuff, the line damn long. Thanks to some b2uty who let me cut her line.


-

Can you believe we saw BEAST going to the stage with the golf car? Yes, we saw it with our real eyes. Damn shock!


the stage

THE SHOW START!


Doojoon? *methinkso*

They start off with the song, Special.



SOOM (BREATHE)




celebrate Doojoon's birthday.

SHOCK



BEAUTIFUL



ON RAINY DAYS


FICTION



OASIS



I LIKE YOU THE BEST


& the last song,

V.I.U (VERY IMPORTANT U)


-

The crowd was totally high up by them. Its like a concert. I do hope they come back for concert. I sure buy the rock zone (if is near the stage). They gonna come back Malaysia again for MTV World Stage 2011 in I-City, Shah Alam. Who would buy me tickets? Hm, i'll appreciate it :)



Met the awesome friends ;)

Jiaee, Michy, Me, Joann & Jolyn :)

(ps: video credit to OplusT)

imisszeboys :')

No comments:

Post a Comment