Nuffnang.

Friday, December 18, 2015

Winter break!



My final exam has finished on Wednesday (16/12/2015), so now i'm enjoying life until my trip ;) I'm going back to the same country and also will celebrate Christmas and New Year over there.

Wonder what is the feeling of celebrating those two occasions in another country. I have never travel overseas during December because my mum would not make it. But this time, i'm going to travel with friends.

I have three more days left to pack and get everything ready. Will definitely blog about it but don't know i will blog so soon, because i will be having internship once i'm back from my trip. 

Time flies so fast and it's time to say bye to 2015 then welcome 2016. Oh ya, i will also make a blogpost for memories of 2015. 

Stay tuned alright! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment