Nuffnang.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Back to Seoul: Day 4 (20150306)

Welcome back to Day 4! It was a free and easy day for us. As usual, we started our trip in the afternoon and our first stop was Yeolbong Jjimdak, Hongdae branch! From my knowledge, Jjimdak is actually braised chicken and so far i haven't try one in KL. Actually wanted to go to another jjimdak restaurant but that no longer there already :O so off we went to Yeolbong. 


We ordered the usual jjimdak and i forgot to mention less spicy because i thought it won't be that spicy. But turn out is SUPER DUPER SPICY. Even my mum who can eat spicy also said it was very spicy. Salute to me & Fiona who can stand the spicy-ness :D



After meal selfie. And also congrats to us who finish the big plate of spicy jjimdak! /claps/

We also walked around Hongdae area before heading to our next destintion, Myeongdong. One of the purpose going to Myeongdong was to visit the Myeongdong Cathedral which has a very long history. I've been to Myeongdong few times but i didn't visit this beautiful church before! 


FYI, this is a very very tall building, hence, it is very hard to take selfie with it. My mum tried a few times but failed.




Look how nice the interior design of this church. It feels like i've went to those western country's church.

Sorry for my bad fashion outfit because the boots was destroying my pants so yeah.

Walked around Myeongdong then we headed back to this famous dakgalbi restaurant to have dinner. I forgot the name of this restaurant *oops* 

stay tuned for Day 5

No comments:

Post a Comment