Nuffnang.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Back to Seoul: Day 1 (20150303)

Hellooooooo~ I'm finally back to blog about my trip in March. So sho sho sorry for the delay because i'm being very very demotivated to write blogs as well as many things need to do for my course. Anyway, after almost three months delay i will be writing it now. 

And yes, i went to Seoul again :D this time with my mum, my friend, Fiona and her mum! It's was a girls/women trip.

As always, i book my flight for midnight. So here we were waiting for boarding,

#touristtypicalshot

#selfie

My partner this time for travelling.

Group photo!

Finally we can go in~


Thank God that all three seats were me & my mums. So i have more space for myself to sleep.


Arrived safely at Incheon Airport in the morning. Once we came out from the plane, we could feel the cold wind. It was so cool at Seoul during that month.

Long time no see Incheon Airport~~

At immigresion waiting for our turn.

We stayed with Ann Guesthouse this time. It is located at Hongdae. Our room for this stay is quite big. Even their toilet also got a lot space.

This room is for 4 person room with 1 queen sized & 1 double decker, but we requested to change into 2 single bed. The owner, Ann is nice enough to entertain us :p


See their bathroom! Consider big right?


Entrance + Kitchen. Many guesthouse in Korea are like this.

Address for Ann Guest House: 157, Yanghwa-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Train to Ann Guest House: Line 2, Hongyik Station, Exit 1.

(Disclaimer: Not sponsored. Just want to share it with everyone)


My friend was craving for Kimchi Jiggae then the owner Ann introduce us to this shop. I feel like if you're tourist, they will somehow conned you hahaha.

Hotpot style of Kimchi Jiggae. 

Quite nice actually.

After our brunch, we walked around Hongdae area first. Then i suggested we go to walk around Edae as well. Walked there for a while then it started raining. #moodruined Winter and rain is not a good combination because it was freezing cold. So we decided to go back to our guesthouse and come back here next few days.

The street of Edae.

Train to Ehwa Woman University: Line 2, Edae Station, Exit 3 or 4.


I finally get to reunited with Choma~~~ My favorite korean chinese restaurant. Nothing can beat the taste of theirs. Choma is located at Hongdae and it's very difficult to find if you have not been there. 



Famous dishes: Jajjangmyunm, Jjambom and Tangsuyuk


#Important! I don't remember the direction so i'm not really sure what i wrote is correct. I always google how to go to certain place before departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment