Nuffnang.

Friday, December 12, 2014

I can smell freedom.

Actually not much of freedom because i think i need to work :/ but oh well, ended my last paper for this semester today and it's my semester break now! Suppose to have few plans but i don't think it will work so might as well just work. Time passes so fast especially during end of the year :( 20 more days to a brand new year which is 2015. I think i will write another blog post about what i did in 2014 when it's approaching 2015 heh heh :)

Just randomly wanted to update my blog as it's quite dead. I wanted to update my blog frequently but i have nothing to share about D: My purpose of this blog is like writing memorable things that happened in my life and i can read it back next time. 

Anyway, i hope to have that mood to update my blog as frequently as i can so look forward to it! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment