Nuffnang.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring is here.

Just a short update what's going on nowadays. I'm having my finals right now and today is the 2nd day. Two more days and i'm done with my foundation course. I will miss my college mates very much even though we only know each other for a year!

Anyway back to my blogging purpose. This year, so far i only bought two things online except the albums from Korea which my mum paid for it :p but i think more will come? Oh yeah, 2NE1 will be in Malaysia next Saturday (23rd March) for the Twin Towers Alive! I will see my Bom! Speaking of Bom, i bought the magazine that she featured and it cost me RM55 wtf. This magazine is so heavy that can compare with our Female Magazine here. Bom should have more photos on it! Anyway, i will show the photos here! :)

Allure Magazine cover.

Content page.

Bom's interview. [Translation: Spring, Spring has come]. It also can be Bom, Bom has come.




 Close up.



-
Speaking of Korea, i will be going soon! Four more months and i will land on Seoul. The season i'm going is sumner and i hope i won't be super hot because Malaysia is hot enough already. I'm so excited already! See you guys on my next post, bbyongg! 

No comments:

Post a Comment