Nuffnang.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

B.A.P in Malaysia (Part 2).

Took me so long to blog about the next part. I'm going to continue with the next performance after Yong Guk's. The next performance followed by Bang Yong Guk & Zelo's Never Give Up. Yong Guk didn't performed with Zelo so it's considered Zelo's solo stage?  He came out with his skateboard!








After Zelo's solo performance was Jong Up's solo. He dance a little bit of Michael Jackson's song and the rest i don't know what song was that.





The following performance was Baby by Him Chan, Young Jae and Dae Hyun. They sang this song because B.A.P's fandom call Baby.








After all of the performance, it was Q&A time. B.A.P choose some of the sticky post note. It contains questions asked by the fans. I didn't know they have questions by fans! If not i would have wrote some for them! Anyway, they came out white clothes? Super hot! And Zelo is super fair! :O 





They started with a ballad song of theirs, It's All Lies. Their next song was Secret Love. This song was feature by Secret's main vocalist, Ji Eun.






The last song they sang was Warrior. I don't have any photos of this because i was busy recording. But that video ended up super shitty on youtube -_- so i just have the only one photo from their warrior performance which was the ending :(


Check out my Warrior fancam!

-

The showcase ended around 10pm something as they needed to rush to the airport straight after the fansign. I didn't get the chance for the fansign because i'm not the first 300 people who bought the vip area. But it was a good chance to see them super close up as i went to the center part. And i saw Dae Hyun waved at my side! :D *fangirl mode on*










I'm finally done with this post, hooray! It took me so long because i have a lot of photos to upload! Anyway, here is my post about B.A.P showcase. Hope you guys enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment