Nuffnang.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm still alive.

Know what? My Bigbang Still Alive album finally reached today. It's supposed to reach last week but the people who i bought from went for holiday. Anyway, i'm gonna show the photos :D

I bought GD version, don't ask me why because i think you guys know why. Photos weren't that clear because i took it with my phone.

Album cover. GD's version.

YG Family Card. This times' card is so nice!






i personally kinda like this photo because of the lightning :D 






That's all the photo on the photobook. I think the photos are kinda clear. Iphones' back camera not bad right? 

One more thing i want to talk about, I'M GOING TO B.A.P SHOWCASE with Jiaee and her korean friend. Wooohoooo, ZELO HERE I COME! :P

My finals are coming soon D: scary shyt weihh. I can kiss my A goodbye for english subj. The teacher made english a hard subject to archive A -_- i dislike her very much! D: she made me got no A for my english paper, screw you ms.*** ! 

Bye people! :)

countdown for finals  ; 11 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment