Nuffnang.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Last Teacher's Day & Insidious

Yesterday would be our last teacher's day. Will i miss it? Maybe not. I dunno why i wouldn't miss it. Holiday begin. I must study during this hols. Don't wanna let time pass. Trials are near. I want to do good in trials so that i'm prepared for spm. My holidays are full of tuition. Such a hardcore person huh? Nah, i'm not.

Here's some photos took during school.


Shereene, Fiona & Me.



Shereene & Fiona



Singyee, Sam & Me



Me & my perasan brother



Group photo?



With Sookkuan



Daphne



Annyee



Angeline, Daphne & Annyee



Singyee, Angeline, Daphne & Annyee



Angeline, Daphne, Annyee & Me




Singyee, Angeline, Daphne, Annyee, Me & Jiaee



Jiaee & Carmen



with Micchyy.

-

After school, we went to Midvalley to watch Insidious. It was a PG13 movie but i scream twice. Wtheck right? Got a lot of shocking part. Go watch it, it was quite nice anyway :)



Fiona, Sam & Me



Fiona, Zhejiang, Me & half Sam



Me & Fiona



with my perasan brother again.


with Karyn & Fiona



Fiona & Waiyoong



Group photo ; Zhejiang, Jonathon, Jaehan, Waiyoong, Zhihao, Karyn, Sam & Calvin



with Jaehan


Karyn, Me and my boyf, Kinhang

-
and finally i brought


B2ST Fanmeeting's tix! :D



spotted my name? :P



and i brought this tooo. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment