Nuffnang.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Mianhaeeee!

Computer has been gone for a week plus -_- don't know when is the guy gonna send it back to me. Damnnnn! I've beeen survived a week w/out computer. This seriously kill people. Thank God I have BB with me. If not its like in a prison.

Omggg, had a lots to update. About Taiwan trip, Show Luo in Malaysia & Genting with friends. Oh Lord, please let my computer come back asap! If not, let my mum buy a new laptop for me.

Btww, SUPER JUNIOR IS IN MALAYSIA NOW! Awesome?! I haven buy SS3's tix. I feeeled sorry! I'll try my best cause i hope to see them again & Jungmo is coming tooo! Omama, this must go.

Listen to kinda lot of new songs :) currently listening to Here I Am by ZE:A. They comeback with this song. Its very niceeee! Minwoooo is damn cute inside!

OKAY, gonna stop here. I'm damn bored these days. Killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment