Nuffnang.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Double Happiness?

Went Pavilion today with my awesome friends :) Watch My Soul To Take. Its not that scary btw. Munn, DEAL! :D Went to Forever 21 to see clothes end up trying it. Thats what girls do huh? :P

the orange hoodie, my sistah want it so badly now ;P we didnt take much photos :(

Meet up with the others. My awesome bestfriend and my awesome wong family member came back from Korea and they brought this for me. THANKYOU! :D

GDRAGON, SHINE A LIGHT DVD!

Concert Photobook.

I want it quite badly. THANKYOU TAN ZI LOONG & WONG JAE HAN!

DARAGON!

Not gonna talk about the rest. Its kinda bored. Another happy moment is, my B2ST's Lights Go On Again (LGOA) album has finally arrive! I'm so happehhhh. Wait it for quite long.

B2ST's LGOA album

take a snapshot of my hubby.


-

Omoooo, school gonna start sooon :( Its our time to die? Who cares. Gonna enjoy this holidayssss! And KPOP PARTY IS COMING SOOON! B2ST, 4MINUTE & GNA. Wooots. Cube family coming. When is smtown?

Wish i'm getting G12, pleassseeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment