Nuffnang.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Annyeonggg! :)

Sorry for the late post. As in earlier post, we have a farewell party for my awesome jimui, asspss. We will miss you. Imma talk about what we've done that day.

As usual, i didnt went school on that day eventhough is last da
y for school. I went midvalley to release my bored-ness of waiting at my house. Ar
ound 12 something, take taxi to leisure mall to meet them.
On the way, i saw Star Planet company, wish i can rob some WG concert tix :( As i reach leisure mall, saw justin, zhejiang, daphne, shereene and jiaee outside of speedy. After a short conversation, we are suppose to find a place to relax ourself and eat. We went wong kok. We found our vip seat but taken by other people -.- so, asspss
they all came. Meet a lot of sempurnians there.

Some of us are hungry so we decided to eat at sushi king cause i'm craving for udon :( thanks to japan :) so me, carmen, delilah and jiaee went to sushi king to
have our lunch. After that, our dai xiu jie want to wash her hair at some saloon. The price quite cheap though :P after our hair are done, we saw Snips. We saw the manicure price is cheap so we went and have mani :D


our awesome manicure. seriously look like fake nails :P

We went to Giant to brought sausages and soft drink. Emily's mum fetch us to Justin's house. Around 7 or 8 something the party start. Every one is bbq-ing. I dont know what to write any more. My mind in kinda blank now.

farewell cake.

my jimui :)

No comments:

Post a Comment