Nuffnang.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Relaxing

#currently chatting with Lynn sistah about sneak in to BEAST's dorm & chatting with Joshua about my husband and his wifey! :D

Exams is on Monday and I'm still going out. Isn't that awesome? Had an awesome outing with sistahs. Went to the wrong edu fair -.- sesat much & we're wearing uniform. In the registration form, there's a require. Students must be 16 & above o.O Luckily we're ngam ngam 16 years old :) the sticker was lame -.-

And we went Dragon-i for our lunch. Not consider as lunch also and we ate 'xiu long bao'. AHH! Wanted to it because munneyy said it on the morning. Makes me remember of xiu long bao. IT'S AWESOME! :D

(xiu long bao)

(fried wanton)

(idk whats this, is call 'hoi jit' in cantonese)

and dumpling. didnt take a photo of it.

And there's something shock me is,

this poster is still here since June i think. Awesome. BEASTISTHEB2ST! :D

-

And there's something suprise me also. BEAST won on Music Bank today. And they are VS-ing 2NE1 who get triple cown on Music Bank. I'M PROUD OF THEM! :D

Here's some photos :)

FEEL THE PROUD-NESS FOR THEM! :D

Hope BEAST will win again & again!

Hopefully will be back after finals or in the middle of finals. But i hope i can focus on my studies. Its 12 something now. Off to sleep. Annyeongg! :)

by jessie.w

No comments:

Post a Comment