Nuffnang.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Today's perdagagan test wasn't that bad as i thought.

But that paper was killing me. Whenever i look at the paper, i feel like sleeping -.-

School kinda fun today. Was chatting kpop stuff w my dongsaeng, munneyy :)

After school, we saw eunhyuk tweeted, we keep spamming his wall. Not just us, others fans did that tooo. Hope one day they will reply our tweet.

Oppaaa! Please reply us, kayyyyy? :))

Reach home, faster go bath and watch Music Bank. Today music bank was daebakk!

SHINEe won. Yesss! Lucifer. They beat Miss A. I dont like the pink hair girl. So bitchyy! Bomb her if i can, LOL!

Was taking selca w my meimei while watching MuBank :))

she likes to take photo-.-

and she's a POSER!

-

Wanna stalk eeteuk @ kiss the radio, but failed -.- the mic was blocking his face :(

take from other fans.

Eeteuk is cuteeee!

I cant spam my blog w/out writting stuff about kpop. I just love kpop so much. I'm sorry to the readers.

Gonna go sleep now. Wake up early tmr :( this is killing me.

Going to world stage tmr. Woottss! Wonder girls.
*i want nobody nobody nobody but you*

Will try to upload world stage photo.

Nights everyone :))

by jessiewongg

No comments:

Post a Comment